News In Your Inbox
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Sanford Rose Associates seeks Director of Service
Sanford Rose Associates is currently seeking a Director of Service in the New York area.
Organization Level: Staff Organization: Service Organization
Reports To: COO Locations: 8 in NYC area
An integral and vital part of any dealership is the service department and the manner in which it builds open, honest, trusting relationships with their customers and all other department personnel within the assigned dealerships. The Director of Service must lead and manage multiple service locations through productive staffing, technician retention and training, promoting ways of improving efficiency and productivity while reducing costs in order to meet monthly and yearly objectives.
- Ensures service centers growth and profitability.
- Reviews service centers sales reports daily
- Reviews service centers warranty performance statements on ISIS monthly.·
- Reviews service centers CSP information monthly to insure customer contact and response if required
- Integrated Safety Information System (ISIS)
- Reviews the over 60 days warranty debits with service managers to insure follow up and payment.
- Reviews open repair orders over 30 days with service managers to insure follow up and closure.
- Attend Volvo/Mack, Kenworth, Ford, Isuzu, Hino, UD Parts and Service annual meetings.
- Perform yearly performance reviews with all service managers.
- Seek out and secure new service business
Qualifications that a candidate MUST possess in order to gain consideration for this position (Partial List):
- Minimum of 10 years Technical experience in the Medium / Heavy Duty truck industry.
- Must be customer sensitive and able to listen, understand and communicate professionally with all customers, both external and internal.
- Promote continuous improvement
- High degree of product and technical knowledge.
- Must be a team player with a strong sense of commitment to the customer.
- Must be self motivated and have good written and verbal communication skills.
For further information please forward your Word Résumé to the following: