Bendix recognizes top distributors
Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems recently recognized distributors achieving platinum status, representing the top 10 percent of companies in the comprehensive Bendix independent aftermarket distributor network.
The company says it has recognized the outstanding achievements of channel partners in its Premier Distributor Program (PDP) since 2007 and this year, honored 37 companies that have earned the program’s highest ranking of platinum.
“The newest platinum members of the Bendix Premier Distributor Program continue our tradition of developing strong partnerships to provide the heavy-duty aftermarket with the highest levels of performance, safety, value, and post-sales support,” said Tom Otter, Bendix vice president, sales and marketing. “Together, Bendix and its channel partners help fleets and owner-operators lower their costs of vehicle ownership, and strengthen return on investment in equipment and technology. Nobody knows better than our PDP members the importance of delivering on these promises, and the value of our teamwork in creating safer vehicles and highways.”
Bendix evaluates distributor performance in six key areas, and Bendix account managers help distributors create business plans that address the PDP’s six measurement areas. The Bendix program is based on objective performance measures, and not solely on volume. All authorized Bendix distributors, regardless of size, have an equal opportunity to earn rewards and recognition.
The Premier Distributor Program benefits Bendix as well, improving its channel partner relationships through better two-way communication and clearly defined annual expectations.
This year’s Bendix platinum distributors are:
• Acme Truck Brake & Supply Co. – Elk Grove, Ill.
• Aetna Truck Parts – Chicago, Ill.
• Arizona Brake & Clutch Supply – Phoenix, Ariz.
• Best Deal Spring Inc. – Payson, Utah
• Bogar Truck Parts & Service Inc. – Windsor, Ontario, Canada
• Bramstedt Sales Inc. – Cosmopolis, Wash.
• Brooks Range Supply Inc. – Prudhoe Bay, Alaska
• Buy-Rite Truck Parts, Inc. – Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
• Capitol Clutch & Brake Inc. – West Sacramento, Calif.
• CBS Parts – Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
• Charlebois Truck Parts Inc. – Burlington, Vt.
• Clutch & Brake Xchange – Stockton, Calif.
• Commercial Brake & Clutch, Inc. – Tacoma, Wash.
• Cumberland Truck Parts – Carlisle, Pa.
• Drive Train Industries, Inc. – Denver, Colo.
• Dutch Gosnell Manufacturing & Supply Inc. – Lafayette, La.
• Fort Garry Industries LTD – Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
• Franklin Truck Parts, Inc. – Commerce, Calif.
• Hawaii Truck Parts – Kapolei, Hawaii
• Heavy Fleet Products Inc. – Manassas, Va.
• Macpek Inc. – Quebec, Quebec, Canada
• Midwest Wheel Companies – Des Moines, Iowa
• Northern Virginia Supply Inc. – Springfield, Va.
• Orlando Truck Parts – Orlando, Fla.
• Ott’s Friction Supply Inc. – Portland, Ore.
• Perfection Equipment Company – Oklahoma City, Okla.
• Plaza Fleet Parts – St. Louis, Mo.
• Point Spring & Driveshaft Co. – Pittsburgh, Pa.
• Potter Webster Company Inc. – Portland, Ore.
• Power and Transmission Inc. – Fairbanks, Alaska
• Quinte Truck and Trailer – Belleville, Ontario, Canada
• Ressorts Maska Inc. – Saint Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada
• San Antonio Brake & Clutch Service – San Antonio, Texas
• Sanel Auto Parts Co. – Concord, N.H.
• Total Truck Parts, Inc. – West Palm Beach, Fla.
• Triple “R” Truck Parts – Eddystone, Pa.
• Truck Equipment Inc. – Green Bay, Wis.
From our partners