April 7, 2014
Dorman Products has launched its new training platform, Dorman University, which the company says provides Web-based access to product training related to Dorman’s categories and product offerings for all channels of the aftermarket.
After visiting www.DormanUniversity.com and enrolling in the free program, students can begin select from a wide variety of available course content including:
• An introduction to Hybrid Drive Batteries
• Highlights from Dorman’s latest Service Dealer Guide
• An overview of Dorman’s TPMS program
• An overview of the Diesel parts market
• Highlights from Dorman’s latest Heavy Duty New Product Guide
• New training modules added often
Each training module consists of course materials that can be downloaded for reference, videos and presentations, a quiz on the course materials, and an opportunity to earn a certificate of completion and a closing review summary.