News In Your Inbox
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Impeltronics develops extendable, magnetic flashlight
The company says the tool offers users the ability to find and retrieve objects in hard to reach areas. Magnets in both the head and tail end of the flashlight permit the recovery of magnetic objects, the company says.
The tool also is said to feature:
• 3 bright LED lights for increased visibility
• Extendable from a compact 6.75 in. to over 21 in. long for better reach
• Flexible LED head for 360 degrees directional rotation
• Magnetic head for retrieving metal objects
• Magnetic Tail for retrieving up to 8 lb. metal objects
• Pocket or Belt Clip for quick and handy action
Impeltronics says the tool requires four LR44 Batteries for power, and is construction from aluminum and contains a stainless steel clip.