July 2011 Industry Focus
Following are personnel changes and announcements in the trucking industry:
* Fontaine Trailer has hired Dan Rosen as vice president of sales and marketing for the heavy-haul business.
* Bob Albano joined Webb Wheel Products OEM Business Unit as account executive.
* Meritor, Inc. appointed Krista Sohm to the position of vice president, communications and Curt Wormington as the director of sales for its North American Trailer Products business.
* Phillips Industries strengthened its field sales force with the addition of Randy Long, Mathew Sayre and Nick Tosie as new territory sales managers and the promotion of John Nugent to Western regional sales manager.
* Denso announced that Hikaru “Howard” Sugi will be president and CEO of Denso International America.
* American Trucking Associations announced it has hired Caroline Decker as its new vice president of legislative affairs.