Leadership 2.0, the University of the Aftermarket’s automotive aftermarket Leadership Development Program, concluded on Friday, April 11, 2014 with a graduation ceremony for its 38 participants.
Leadership 2.0 is an intense and intellectually challenging leadership-development program specific to the vehicle aftermarket. Participants in this year’s program represented a wide array of aftermarket companies at all levels of the industry, the University says.
The program began last August with participants gathering on Northwood University’s campus in Midland, Mich. Between sessions I and II, participants worked on team projects that addressed several important industry issues. Participants received 7.0 credits toward completion of their Automotive Aftermarket Professional (AAP) or Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional (MAAP) designations, Northwood says.
The next Leadership 2.0 program will begin August 24, 2014, at the Sloan Family Building for Aftermarket Studies on Northwood University’s campus in Midland, Mich. The class will reconvene in the spring 2015 on Northwood’s campus in West Palm Beach, Fla.
Northwood says details on the next class are being finalized and will be announced at the upcoming Global Automotive Aftermarket Symposium on May 20-21, 2014 in Chicago. Interested aftermarket professionals can visit https://www.northwood.edu/aftermarket/ and click “Course Calendar” to sign up for the next Leadership 2.0 class.
This year’s graduating class of Leadership 2.0 participants included:
- Mike Allen, Federated Auto Parts
- Barry Barker, Dayco Products LLC
- Lisa Boyle, Federal-Mogul Corporation
- Nicole Brennan, Continental Corporation
- Ben Butler, Parts Warehouse, Inc.
- Todd Campau, IHS
- Sean Connolly, Tri-States Auto Warehouse, Inc.
- Joe Davis, United Automotive Supply
- Kirt Denman, Federal-Mogul Corporation
- Brian Evanoka, Uni-Select USA
- Joe Hanson, Dorman Products
- Ted Hughes, Jr., MAHLE Aftermarket, Inc.
- Ed Keshen, Tenneco
- David LeMeilleur, LeMeilleur’s RV/Truck/Equipment
- Judy Love, Schaeffler Group USA, Inc.
- Jim Lucas, Dorman Products
- Bill Maggs, National Pronto Association
- Ben Marcell, ZF Services
- Hal Mardis, Ridgeland Service Center
- Bob Myers, Gates Corporation
- James O’Dell, Motown Automotive Distributing Co.
- Dani Orlando, Trico Products
- Bailey Overman, AASA
- Rob Pietrowsky, Federal-Mogul Corporation
- Kevin Reamer, Tenneco, Inc.
- David Riggs, Dayco Products LLC
- Tyler Rossdeutcher, Gold Eagle Company
- Tom Ruddy, Sanel Auto Parts
- Michael Rukov, One Stop Parts Source
- Jon Sipe, Interstate Muffler
- Jim Snipes, Standard Motor Products
- Danielle Sonnefeld, N.A. Williams Company
- Rick Spugnardi, Parts Warehouse, Inc.
- Mike Staruch, NGK Spark Plugs, Inc.
- Al Sutherland, Jr., Al’s Certified Auto Repair
- Ray Wells, Wells Automotive
- Karl Westrick, WIX Filtration
- Terry Wynter, Terry Wynter Auto Service