June 10, 2013
Sanford Rose Associates is currently seeking a Parts Marketing Manager to service the New York City area.
SUMMARY: The Parts Marketing Manager provides expertise in branding, marketing, product management, internal and external communications, public relations, promotions, and advertising for all locations. This person is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating the marketing and communications activities of the organization by performing the following duties. This position will also be responsible for directing a group of sales persons that cover all 8 locations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1) Creates, recommends, and executes marketing plans, programs, and strategies resulting in increased market share, profitable growth, and expansion of the organization’s products and/or services.
2) Researches, analyzes, and monitors the east coast heavy truck industries, and other industries targeted by the organization, including key customers, technology, suppliers, and competitors. Summarizes and provides results of research to the organization and develops strategies and programs based on industry analysis to capitalize on opportunities and minimize the effects of competitive activities.
3) Creates, manages, measures, and analyzes promotions, advertising, and communications to increase effectiveness, and to grow share of demand and profitable sales.
4) Develops and oversees the design, production, scheduling, and execution of advertising, public relations, press releases, and electronic and social media activities of the organization.
5) Leads and manages design and production of all sales, service, and company literature, collateral, point of sale materials, and presentations.
6) Plans, coordinates, measures, and ensures the effectiveness of the organization’s exhibits, trade shows, press conferences, and events.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
For further information please forward your Word résumé to the following: