TSE Brakes introduces the latest innovation in the UltraLife line, the UltraLife Plus.
TSE says this new product has all the features of industry tested UltraLife plus these enhancements:
- Proprietary TSE All-N-One integrated pressure plate and diaphragm assembly eliminating plate shifting, increasing power spring and diaphragm life
- Proprietary TSE Sealed When It Counts with housing drain holes located to prevent ingress of water and contaminants when driving, while providing air ventilation and drainage when parked (see drawing)
- New spring design providing required output force while lowering spring stress for longer life
- New urethane powder coating applied over our proven 8-step e-coat base provides industry leading long-term resistance to humidity and corrosion
- Dust cap has pressure relief feature to prevent back pressure or vacuum in spring compartment
- Complete unit is 1 lb. lighter than UltraLife providing superior strength and durability
“With the TSE UltraLife Plus you have a well tested design with many new innovations providing a product that lasts longer. Additionally, we back this product with up to a ten year parts and corrosion resistance warranty [five years for vocational/severe duty,” says Jean Gregoire, vice president of sales and marketing for TSE Brakes.