The Used Truck Association announced its 2018 officers and board of directors at its annual convention earlier this month in Las Vegas.
UTA says officers are:
- President: Rick Clark, National Truck Protection, Cranford, N.J.
- Vice President: Bobby Williams, Southwest International Trucks, Dallas
- Secretary: Amanda Kent, National Fleet Account Executive, Masterack, Atlanta
- Treasurer: Craig Kendall, The Pete Store, Knoxville, Tenn.
- President Emeritus: Marty Crawford, Greensboro, N.C.
- Executive Advisor: Al Hess, Wholesale Trucks of America, LLC., Kansas City, Mo.
- Executive Advisor: Ronnie Jordan, Jordan Truck Sales, Inc., Atlanta
- Executive Advisor: Robert Yost, Gateway Industrial Power, Inc., Collinsville, Ill.
Additionally, UTA says its new board of directors are: Anthony Gansale, Peterbilt Motors Company, Dallas/Fort Worth; Amy Shahan, Bayshore Ford, New Castle, Dela.; Hal Dickson, Mack/Volvo, Greensboro, N.C.; Charles Cathey, Black Book, Atlanta; Jody Johnson, Westrux, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.; Brock Frederick, Navistar, Lisle, Ill.; Kelly Coldiron, Coldiron Companies, Edmond, Okla.; Mike Roney, Warner Truck Center, West Valley City, Utah; and Michael Cox, Alternate, Selectrucks of America LLC, Omaha, Neb.