Engs Commercial Finance has launched a secure electronic signature (“E-Signature”) documentation solution for its Construction Division.
This solution, which the company says has successfully been implemented throughout the company’s Transportation and Industrial divisions, will enhance the customer experience when sending documents for e-signatures while providing a fast and efficient way to complete the documentation process.
“Having the ability to sign documents electronically will add significant efficiency along with overall security and compliance to the entire transaction process,” says Jim Freund, executive vice president of Engs Commercial Finance. “We understand the importance of being at the forefront of technology, and Engs is excited to utilize this tool companywide which will increase productivity and improve the documentation experience for our customers.”
Engs says e-signature will provide the following benefits while creating the ability to safely attach digitized, handwritten signatures to electronic documents:
- Mobile functionality. The customer can sign the Lease/Loan documents anytime, anywhere.
- Quicker funding. Documents are received immediately after e-signature is completed.
- Eliminate overnight expense.
- Maximum security. No delays in funding due to documentation mistakes, as e-signature verifies that all documents are completed correctly.
- User authentication. Every user is authenticated before e-signing and sending a document.
The secure e-signature functionality became available for new and existing Engs Construction customers effective Feb. 1, 2018.