The Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA) and ACT Research will hold a joint webinar into the commercial vehicle industry’s venture into the new COVID-19 normal.
Scheduled for 1 p.m. ET, Wednesday, June 3, the webinar is free to HDMA members and ACT Research clients. Speakers will include HDMA’s Richard Anderson, director, market research and analysis; and ACT Vice President Steve Tam. During the hour presentation, the speakers will discuss industry demand drivers, return to work processes and policies, and the phaseout of special accommodations.
Organizers says other topics will include:
- Key COVID-19 issues impacting the commercial vehicle industry
- Potential second wave infection risks to business operations
- Insight into the global supply chain
- Demand drivers, including freight rates, net order numbers, and unit volumes
- Economic fixed investment forecast for medium and heavy duty
- Employment process changes and employees returning to the road
For more information, and to register, please CLICK HERE.