Northwood University announced that it will honor 10 automotive aftermarket leaders with its annual Automotive Aftermarket Education Award on November 4 at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas. Mike Reilly, president and chief executive officer of Randall-Reilly Publishing Company, publisher of Truck Parts & Service, will be one of the award recipients. The awards will be presented during a luncheon at the annual Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo Show (AAPEX).
Northwood’s Automotive Aftermarket Education Award recognizes leaders for their contributions to the educational process in the automotive aftermarket field. The award was created to insure that these individuals receive national recognition for their efforts to improve education inside and outside the industry.
Aside from Reilly, other award recipients are as follows:
- Rusty Bishop, chief executive officer, Federated Parts Distributors, Inc., Staunton, Va.
- Chris Chesney, director, Technical Solutions and CARQUEST Technical Institute, Raleigh, N.C.
- Jim Cozzie, president, Zoom Performance Products, Mooresville, N.C.
- Jack A. Martin, president and chief executive officer, Vaca Valley Auto Parts, Fairfield, Calif.
- Terry McCormack, president and chief executive officer, Affinia Group, Inc., Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Sam Memmolo, host, Two Guys Garage, Douglasville, Ga.
- Thomas O’Hare, director, GPI and Worldpac, Newark, Calif.
- David Scheer, president, Inland Truck Parts Company, Overland Park, Kan.
- Stephen C. Sigg, e-business manager, AC Delco, General Motors Service and Parts Operations, Grand Blanc, Mich.