The Automotive Parts Remanufacturers Association (APRA) will be hosting heavy-duty transmission clinic May 12-13 in Philadelphia..
On Thursday, May 12th the program of events consists of the following presentations:
• You Got A Problem?, this intercative session will be presented by John Schroeder of Jasper Engines & Transmissions and will identify the seven steps in root cause analysis;
• An Overview of the Current State of the Transmission Market, Bobby Mace, Publisher of Transmission Digest Magazine
• What You’ll See During your Tour of TransAxle, Dave Olsen, TransAxle
• Containing Your Enthusiasm About Containers, Jim Burra and Sue Williams of Endural;
• ATF: Why the Right Fluid, is the Right Fluid? The Benefits and Risks of Transmission Fluids to your Bottom Line, Laurie Strasser of Afton Chemical Corporation and Dan Goering of Chrysan Industries
• Hidden Problems That Cause Lost Earnings in Your Business, Tony Blazek, National Sales Manager of Hot Flush
• Repairing Aluminum Housings to Reduce Your Scrappage Rate and Add Dollars to Your Bottom Line, Gary Reed, President of Lock-N-Stitch.
On Friday, May 13th, the group will meet together for breakfast and then depart for a tour of both TransAxle plants in Cinnaminson, N.J.
Call the Hilton Philadelphia Airport Hotel at 1-215-365-4150, ext. 33 (Mon-Fri, 8 am-5pm) or after 5pm and on the weekends at 1-800-445-8667 to make your hotel reservation. Mention the code “APR” to receive the discounted room rate of only $129 single/double. The hotel has a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport. Click here for a full program and to register for the HD Transmission & VTRG Clinic