Automotive Parts Remanufacturers Association (APRA) President, Bill Gager, announced that “Captain Reman” ― aka Noah Rickun ― will keynote the BIG R Show on Sunday morning, October 30, 2011.
Rickun will talk about “Pocketbook Issues That Drive Your Bottom Line.” Rickun says, “It’s not the economy, it’s not the gas prices, it’s not the competition…it’s YOU! Why you must take control of your business now or lose forever.”
In his experiences with ETE Reman in Milwaukee, Wis. he has learned a great deal about the remanufacturing industry and how to drop more dollars to your bottom line regardless of the product line you remanufacture and the size of your business.
Rickun will cover:
- · Specific tools to overcoming the biggest barriers to making sales
- · A complete, step-by-step, fully integrated game plan for understanding and mastering sales attitude
- · Clear methods to maintain intensity, drive and commitment
- · The secret to delivering extraordinary service that will keep your customers coming back and telling everyone they know
- · Differentiating yourself from the competition
- · Overcoming the price objection
- · Understanding the difference between THE economy and THEIR economy
“Praise from his audience is collectively expressed as being innovative and positive with a tremendous understanding of basic business principles. He also understands remanufacturing and the challenges and opportunities we all face,” Gager says.
Rickun’s favorite quote is: “Never forget a customer; never let a customer forget you.”
For complete details on the International BIG R Show visit www.BIGRShow.com.