Six education sessions have been scheduled for Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week 2012, complementing the conference theme of “Corporate Culture: The Foundation for Success.”
The conference will be held from Jan. 23-26, 2012, at The Mirage in Las Vegas.
According to HDAW, the content for each educational session has been tailored specifically to the business needs of independent heavy-duty distributors. The sessions are designed so distributors can take home the information learned from each session and apply it successfully to their operations, HDAW says.
The six education sessions at HDAW will be:
- Keynote Address: The Culture of Business: Zappos style
- Washington Update: Status and outlook for the trucking industry in 2012
- The Impact of CSA: Helping your fleet customers comply while growing your business
- Aligning a high-performance culture
- Culture of Survival: Competitive distribution strategies for the future
- Does your organization have a sales team, or a sales culture?