FTR Associates has announced it will host “The State of Freight” webinar at 1 p.m. Eastern on Thursday, Dec. 8, 2011. The webinar will be moderated by FTR President Eric Starks and will feature FTR’s Larry Gross and Noel Perry as speakers.
According to FTR, topics will include:
- Understanding the significance of positive signs in U.S. economy.
- What are the implications of the European Debt crisis for U.S. growth?
- The first reports from FTR’s in-depth research into the 2010 transport content of the U.S. economy.
- What are the capacity implications of the delayed implementation of Hours-of-Service regulation?
- What economic message can be seen in rail carload performance?
- How is the intermodal fall peak playing out?
- What are the prospects for 2012 for rail carload and intermodal? Will intermodal be able to continue to out-perform in 2012?
The 90-minute webinar will include time at the end for questions, and is free to all FTR subscribers. The cost is $95 for non-members. A replay of webinar will be posted online on Dec. 12 at FTR’s website.
For more on the webinar and to register, please go to ftrassociates.com or contact Helen Lile at email@example.com or (888) 988-1699, ext. 45.