The Heavy Duty Remanufacturing Division will be hosting its 6th annual Heavy Duty Remanufacturing Group Summit on Jan. 23, 2012, at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, Nev. The summit will be help prior to Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week.
The program will begin at 9 a.m. with a “Welcome, Introductions and Opening Remarks” from Sandra Standley, HDRG chairman. The following speakers will share their knowledge with the group throughout the day:
- Optimizing Front End Accessory Drives for Improved Performance & Energy Efficiency ― Stuart Schaaf, Orbital Traction Ltd.
- Heavy Duty Truck and Engine OEM Market Update and Brake System Product Trends for the Future ― Chuck Lundberg, Wabco
- Exporting Your HD Units or Cores ― Andrew Edlefsen, US Foreign Commerical Service Automotive Team
- Green Marketing for HD Remans ― Gary McCoy, The Marx Group
- And Now a Word From Our Sponsor ― Will Burnett, Owner Resource Group
- Heavy Duty Critical Cleaning Methods ― Jack Daul, Transbrite
- New Technologies for Salvaging Cores for Increased Profits ― Gary Reed, Lock-N-Stitch
- Heavy Duty Core Process Integration ― John Doughty, International Core Exchange
- Lean Manufacturing Concepts: Practical Applications ― John Hupchick, Transaxle