Polar Service Centers has opened its second location in Billings, Mont., providing parts, service, and sales for all makes of tank trailers and bodies used for dry and liquid bulk cargoes.
Located at 1908 Main St. in northeast Billings near the I-90/I-94 split, the location features six service bays and 4.5 acres of paved and stone parking.
“Our new location is a response to heavy demand for tank parts, service, and inspections in the region, particularly among fleets in oil and gas, construction, chemical production, and agriculture,” says Mike Evans, president of Polar Service Centers.
Services at the new Billings location include:
- Parts and service for all makes of tank trailers, bodies and accessories;
- CHM-183 and D.O.T. inspections, as well as full service and tank repair work;
- Tractor rig-outs and specialized tank trailer customization;
- A wide range of vehicle service and repair including brakes, suspensions, and preventive maintenance; and
- Sales of new and used tank trailers.