Western Star Truck Sales Inc. announced that the second edition of its online Body Builder Book now is available for download on the Western Star website at www.westernstar.com/BodyBuilderBook. The updated version features a comprehensive section of chassis specs for the new 4700 set-forward and set-back truck models, in addition to a more detailed breakdown of electrical and body integration components for Western Star’s full product line.
Specific new features in the Body Builder Book Version 2 include:
• New air and electrical schematic information for the 4700, including front-wall PTO and taillight connections;
• New air tank and chassis component details for the new Western Star 4700 model;
• New electrical question-and-answer section to guide technicians through commonly asked questions;
• New exhaust information for all truck models;
• Complete details on the new in-cab electrical body connection Power Distribution Module;
• New chassis harness location information to aid in locating and accessing electrical system information; and
• New star gauge and J1939 tie-in information.
“With the inclusion of our 4700 body specs and additional product update features, the Body Builder Book continues to serve as a resource for our body builder partners as they determine the best solution for our mutual customers,” says Ann Demitruk, director of marketing, Western Star.