Twenty-four heavy-duty aftermarket professionals have gathered at Northwood University for the inaugural Heavy Duty Leadership conference.
“We’re so pleased that the industry has supported this valuable program by sending their best and brightest employees. Participants will gain a lot, not only from our faculty, but also from the perspective their fellow classmates bring to class discussions,” says Brian Cruickshank, University of the Aftermarket director.
According to Northwood, participants in the year’s class represent a wide range of heavy-duty aftermarket job functions and geographies. Organizations include manufacturing, warehouse distribution, logistics, association and OES and program groups.
Specifically, this year’s class includes:
- Cory Beeler, BBB Industries
- Philip Brown, Veyance Technologies Inc.
- Michael Copeland, The Timken Company
- John Devany, Betts Truck Parts and Service
- Brad Drake, Wix Filtration
- Matt Durham, Meritor
- Anthony Emmi, FleetPride
- Yolanda Flores Montes, Friccion Y Tecnologia Sa de Cv
- Mike Harris, Navistar Parts
- Jennifer Hjalmquist, HDMA
- Ted Hughes, MAHLE Clevite Inc.
- William Humber, General Parts International
- Jason King, Wix Filtration
- Dino Marutsos, K&N Engineering Inc.
- Jack Mitchell, Commercial Vehicle Components
- Jeffrey Paul, VIPAR Heavy Duty Inc.
- Steve Peeples, FleetPride
- Marcelo Pereira, ThyssenKrupp Crankshaft Co.
- Thomas Ruddy, Sanel Auto Parts
- Rich Rychetsky, BDP International
- Scott Saxton, Gabriel Ride Control LLC
- Shawn Shumaker, HDA Truck Pride
- Ignacio Vega, SKF
- Vicki Webster-Calcagno, Potter Webster Company