The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company has opened a new Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Center in the Greensboro, N.C., area, offering premium Goodyear truck tires, retreads and services, according to Paul Wanstreet, president and COO of Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers.
“This state-of-the-art center is an important piece in our growing Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Network,” says Wanstreet, “and enables us to more effectively serve trucking operations of all sizes and configurations, whether their trucks are based in the greater Greensboro area or are passing through.”
The 23,000-square-foot facility brings the total number of Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers to 181 locations. It offers the following products and services:
- New Goodyear, Dunlop and Kelly brand medium truck tires, including the new Goodyear Fuel Max LHD G505D, North America’s most fuel-efficient long haul drive tire. (Click here for more information.)
- Goodyear retreads, including Goodyear’s spliceless UniCircle Technology
- Goodyear-Fleet HQ 24/7 Emergency Roadside Service
- DOT inspections
- Oil changes
- Truck alignments
- Trailer readiness inspections and services
- Light mechanical work
- Truck tire repair and other tire-related services
The center contains nine service bays, plus a driver lounge and meeting center.