Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) 2017 organizers have announced the winners of its Early Bird Registration Contest for distributor attendees.
Organizers say all distributors who signed up for HDAW 2017 prior to Nov. 1, 2016, were automatically placed in a drawing for several excellent prizes. The Grand Prize Winner of The High Roller Package is Buddy Bechkoff, of Kroeger Equipment & Supply Co., in Fresno, Calif. The package includes Mirage luxury suite accommodations, Mirage VIP check-in and status during his stay and Mirage limo airport transportation.
The following winners received second place prizes; a pair of tickets to the famous Cirque du Soleil Beatles tribute production, “LOVE”:
- David Clarke, Aurora Parts & Accessories, Lebanon, Ind.
- Shawn Andringa, Vander Haag’s Inc., Spencer, Iowa
- Joel Mattox, Midwest Wheel Co., Des Moines, Iowa
- Dennis McCloskey, Point Spring and Driveshaft Co., Pittsburgh, Pa.
The following winners received Mirage gift certificates:
- Jay Johnston, Harman Heavy Vehicle Specialists LTD., Ontario, Canada
- Chris Isley, Performance Truck and Trailer, San Francisco, Calif.
- Kevin Redmond, Alliance Trailer Inc., Madison, Wisc.
- Trey Ingram, M & D Distributors, Fresno, Calif.
- Steve Anderson, CRW Parts, Inc., Rosedale, Md.
The following winners received Mirage spa certificates:
- Sam Lipe, Mid-South Diesel Service, Memphis, Tenn.
- Tony Winders, FinditParts, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Benjamin Botts, Botts Welding & Truck Service Inc,, Woodstock, Ill.
- Kenneth Turner, C. C. Battery Co., Corpus Christi, Texas
- Jerry Sayegh, Capital Gear LTD., Edmonton, Canada
HDAW organizers say registration is still open for distributors, and registered distributors can elect to defer payment for HDAW 17 admission fees until Jan. 4, 2017.