Avantechs has released its new VorBlade Wing, an EPA SmartWay verified side fairing product that produces more than 5 percent fuel economy savings on average.
The fairings can be purchased as individual units to use on a tractor or trailer, or side fairings for the side of a trailer. The product were introduced Sunday at TMC’s Annual Meeting in Nashville.
Prices range from $369 for the tractor alone to more than $1,500 for the tractor and trailer, with cross-wind mitigation protection.
According to Avantechs, VorBlade can provide:
- Improved fuel consumption
- One of the lowest cost EPA SmartWay verified solutions
- Financing and installation available
- Improved safety and 50 percent increase in aerodynamic stability
- No maintenance or driver interactions required
- Strong design and easy installation using foam adhesive
- Lightweight (approximately 2 oz.) and less than 2 in. tall
- The only system on the market that effectively fights cross winds
For more information, go to www.vorblade.com.