Dorman Products, Inc. announced Friday the launch of its new 2014 HD Solutions New Product Guide, featuring hundreds of formerly ‘Dealer Only’ parts for class 4-8 heavy vehicles.
These new Dorman aftermarket parts reduce dependency on the OE Dealer and give customers a better choice in heavy duty replacement parts, the company says.
This new guide was designed to provide a section outlining all of the new HD parts Dorman introduced in the last year, a complete category listing of the entire HD Solutions line divided by vehicle make, and a section on new-to-the-aftermarket medium duty diesel coverage.
Highlights from the new HD New Product Guide include:
• A new offering of direct replacement Grilles, with coverage for popular Freightliner, Mack and Volvo models.
• Expanded coverage in Dorman’s rapidly growing Headlight category that now offers over 30 SKUs! New coverage includes direct replacements for Freightliner Cascadias from 2012-08, International Prostars from 202-09 and Volvo VNL64s from 2004-95.
• To complement Dorman’s Headlights, a new category of Headlight Bezels is now being offered with over 10 SKUs available. Coverage highlights include Freightliner Columbias from 2013-04, Kenworth T300s from 2008-99, and Peterbilt 377s from 2000-87.
• A broad offering of direct replacement ABS Sensors providing coverage for a wide variety of Meritor and GM applications.
• New Door Handles adding to Dorman’s broad coverage of over 30 available SKUs. New in the Guide is the popular International Prostar handles for 2011-08 models.
• Comprehensive coverage for Coolant Tubes, Fluid Reservoirs, Fog Lights, Hood Latch Kits, Window Regulators, Speed Sensors, Hood Springs, and many more.