Noregon Systems has announced the release of JPRO Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics 2014 v2.
Noregon says the updated features are immediately available on all new copies of 2014 v2 software. Current JPRO license holders, with an active support agreement, can access the update online at Noregon’s website.
- Noregon also notes additions to JPRO 2014 v2 include:
- Ability to search for specific data parameters in the JPRO Data Monitor
- Improved graphing of parameter data
- New PM inspection checklist
- Ability to launch the Navistar OnCommand™ Connection service from within JPRO
- Improved fault and VIN gathering for Mack Truck and Volvo Trucks
- Technician notifications for various issues unrelated to diagnostic trouble codes such as low system voltage, lack of J1939 data, no ABS module detected, etc.
- Expanded school bus coverage for the Next Step repair information solution
“We are pleased to offer our JPRO customers many new features in our latest JPRO release,” says Greg Reimmuth, senior vice president of sales and marketing for Noregon. “Speed of repair and accuracy of repairs are major challenges for our industry and JPRO has always addressed that by providing the fastest way to get information.”
“With JPRO it only take a few clicks of the mouse and literally a minute or two to get detailed diagnostic information. And now we’ve made it even faster and easier to use,” Reimmuth adds. “Service pros who use 2014 v2 will immediately notice changes on the home screen that make it easy to spot critical issues at a glance. JPRO now features technician notifications for vehicle issues that are not directly related to fault codes such as low system voltage, lack of connection for ABS modules or lack of data within the J1939 data stream. We have also introduced a new PM inspection feature.”