OroLogic Inc., a long-time provider of management software for small and medium-sized organizations, announced Thursday the release of the latest version of NewWaySERVICE, a solution for service management. This new version is fully web-based and gives dispatchers and technicians a way to manage their work orders from multiple locations.
“By bringing NewWaySERVICE to the cloud, we now offer businesses a central system for field service management so they spend less time recording and collecting information from different sources like paper work order forms.” says Guylain Plante, president of OroLogic Inc. Field technicians can now use their mobile phones, tablets or laptops to consult their job schedules, report their time and enter the materials they used on each job.
All features from previous versions are still available and have been improved in the new web-based version of NewWaySERVICE to make the user experience a lot more enjoyable. For example, the calendar of appointments has been completely redesigned and offers multiple options allowing technicians and administrators to get a quick view of the work orders over a day, a week or a month. This new version includes a dashboard where administrators can see the work orders of the day as well as the latest work performed by technicians.
Many more features are included in NewWaySERVICE such as:
- Automatic appointment scheduling according to the work schedule of your technicians.
- Warranty and service contract management on each equipment.
- Maintenance schedules for recurring maintenance jobs.
- Multiple warehouses/trucks for spare parts inventory management.
- Automatic e-mail to customer or technician when a work order is created or completed.
- Customer signature capture with mouse or touch device.
- Bank of hours for each customer.
- Custom fields management.
- Customer portal to allow customers to create their own work orders.
- Knowledge base.