Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Aug. 16-22, 2021).
- AFA has released a catalog of gasket and repair kit coverage for Detroit Diesel Series 50 and Series 60 engines.
- Clarience Technologies introduced its Road Ready 5G-ready telematics system.
- Cooper Tire has launched its new PRO Series Long Haul Steer 2 tire designed to help drive down tire costs for fleets.
- Eaton's Vehicle Group has introduced two new concentric pneumatic clutch actuators, designed for commercial vehicle push-type diaphragm spring clutches.
- Fontaine Heavy-Haul is introducing 53-ft. Xcalibur extendable trailers that are California legal.
- World American added nine components to its heavy-duty product line.