Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry the week of March 21-27, 2022:
- Chevron introduced a new fully synthetic diesel engine oil, Delo 400 XSP SAE 15W-40.
- Milwaukee Tool debuted a M12 mounting fan for jobsites.
- Rand McNally has unveiled a new, in-cab tablet with enhanced navigation and advanced features.
- Toyo Tire U.S.A. introduced the Toyo M325, an on/off-road heavy-duty all position tire.
- Webasto North America announced the introduction of its new SmarTemp 3.0 and SmarTemp 3.0 Bluetooth controllers.