Noregon Systems has released its JPRO Commercial Fleet Diagnostics software v5.3, which includes updated coverage for heavy-duty vehicles.
Noregon says the updated features are immediately available on all new copies of JPRO software. Current JPRO license holders, with an active support agreement, can access the update at: http://www.jprofleetproducts.com/downloads/software/jpro_fleetdiags.asp
One of the new features to the 5.3 version software is a screen for the accurate graphical display of aftertreatment systems on 2007 and newer vehicles, Noregon says.
“Aftertreatment systems are complex and complicated. A misdiagnosis can lead to system damage in the thousands of dollars per vehicle. Our new aftertreatment screen gives techs the detailed information they need to make the right diagnosis —keeping aftertreatment systems running smoothly, lowering emissions and extending component life,” says Greg Reimmuth, vice president of sales and marketing for JPRO.
In addition to aftertreatment diagnostics, Noregon says 5.3 version also includes the following:
- Updated fault code information for nearly every OEM
- Support for natural gas engine data in Cummins and John Deere engines
- Fault codes for the Meritor WABCO OnGuard system
- New “entire vehicle” fluids measurement tab on the data monitor window
- Displays trailer lamp status on the tractor brake key data points window