Snap-on has released its Heavy Duty Shop Cart (KRSC246). The new cart is said to feature deeper storage space, a flip lid and extra deep top compartment to store and secure more tools.
“Our new Heavy Duty Shop Cart offers exceptionally deep storage, allowing the users to store tools like long pry bars and extensions with ease,” says Jay Serpe, product manager for Snap-on. “With the choice of a bed liner coated steel lid or stainless steel lid, plus an extra deep lockable top compartment, durability and protection are key advantages of the KRSC246.”
The cart also is said to feature:
- 24-in. deep unit for extra storage capacity
- Top section provides openings to vertically store pry bars and extensions up to 36 in.
- Welded cart body for lasting strength
- Choice of two durable flip lid materials: stainless steel or truck bed liner
- Bumpers have a hard interior yet a soft exterior to reduce damage to other objects
- Six drawers: two (2-in. deep); two (4-in. deep) and two (6-in. deep)
- Four monoprene casters for maneuverability and less vibration