Dewalt announces the launch of six new IMPACT READY accessories that are optimized for Dewalt impact drivers.
Dewalt describes the tools as follows:
- The IMPACT READY 18GA Shear Attachment is designed to make quick work out of metal cutting applications. This attachment fits in most impact drivers, has a 360-degree swivel for multiple cutting positions, extendable stability brace, and 18GA shear cutters that cut through multiple materials.
- The IMPACT READY Right Angle Flexible Shaft Holder combines the convenience of a right angle attachment, the versatility of a flexible shaft, and the security of a floating ring magnet for easy fastening. It has a Rapid Load head for easy bit changes and a 90-degree head.
- The IMPACT READY Bit Tip Holder features a floating ring magnet for 10-times stronger magnetic retention on average vs. DW2505 using #8 truss-head screw and a quick-release action for easy bit tip changes.
- The IMPACT READY Holder is durable enough to withstand the high torque of impact drivers, but slim enough for visibility while fastening. The quick release allows easy bit change and the compact design assists in reaching tight spaces.
- The IMPACT READY Masonry Bits each feature a carbide tip for fast drilling, innovative flute design for fast material removal and ¼ in. Hex Shank for use with impact drivers.
- The one-piece IMPACT READY Titanium Bits offer the performance of Titanium drill bits in your impact driver.