STEMCO has announced expanded coverage to its aftermarket and OEM warranties for their wheel end products. Most notably, STEMCO says it is now including labor warranty on the five-year Platinum Performance System aftermarket package (PPS+) for truck and trailer on-highway applications.
The company says key features of the warranty update include:
- Labor warranty coverage up to one hour per wheel end for the PPS+ Aftermarket package
- An extension of the OEM Platinum Performance System Plus (PPS+) to cover truck applications for five years and trailer applications for seven years.
- Platinum Performance System PLUS Aftermarket Package – five-year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Truck – STEMCO Discover or GHP Seal, STEMCO Bearings, STEMCO Zip-Torq or Pro-Torq Axle Fastener, any STEMCO Hub Cap with Sentinel venting technology
- Trailer – STEMCO Discover or GHP Seal, STEMCO Bearings, STEMCO Zip-Torq or Pro-Torq Axle Fastener, any STEMCO Hub Cap with Sentinel venting technology
“These updates give our customers flexibility in how they choose to service their equipment,” says Jim Rosema, category director, Wheel End Products. “Our expanded warranty options and inclusions further our mission of Making the Roadways Safer. Customers, now more than ever, can depend on our quality products and the best-in-class warranty that supports them.”
In addition to the program updates listed above, STEMCO has also released a new online portal for all Platinum Performance System warranty claims. In late 2020, STEMCO announced a refocus on the core offerings of wheel end and king pin products. These more robust warranties further solidify a commitment to quality and safety in the wheel end product category, the company says.