NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry, has published its tenth annual Fleet Purchasing Outlook report.
The annual report showcases vehicle acquisition trends for the work truck industry. The insights provided by fleet professionals give the entire commercial vehicle community perspective on anticipated purchasing intent and areas of greatest interest to fleet managers, NTEA says.
This year's report addresses the following topics:
- Average truck age and replacement cycles
- Macro-level buying tendencies
- Predicted change in fleet size
- Main factors driving purchase behavior
- Interest in advanced truck technologies and alternative fuels
- Approach to safety and automation
- Importance of financial purchasing incentives
The report (available in PDF only) is free to NTEA members (login required). Nonmembers can purchase the report for $199. For more information, and to download the report, please go to https://www.ntea.com/fpo.