The following employment announcements were made in the trucking industry the week of Oct. 2, 2023:
- The Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance has hired Mario Gonzalez as Commercial Vehicle and Heavy Duty (CVHD) program manager.
- The Truck Renting and Leasing Association (TRALA) has hired Ryan Snyder to become its director of government relations, effective Oct. 1.
- East Manufacturing has named Steve King as director of aftermarket sales.
- TRP International has appointed of Ted Saltzman as vice president of sales.
- The Supervisory Board of Daimler Truck Holding AG has appointed John O'Leary and extended his contract. O'Leary will thus be appointed for up to an additional two years from the end of his current tenure on March 31, 2024, Daimler says.