Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Aug. 17-23, 2020).
For more on each product, please click the company names below.
- Continental released its Conti EcoPlus HS3+, a steer/all-position product for long haul or line haul applications.
- Eaton introduced “wet kit” packages for end-dump applications supporting the Bezares line of power takeoff units that fit Eaton Fuller and Eaton Cummins Endurant transmissions.
- Peterbilt announced its Model 220EV is now available for customer orders.
- Thermo King introduced Heat King solar panels on heating units.
- Whiting Systems offered the Graco SaniSpray HP 20 Cordless applicator to meet the demand for an efficient, effective and ultraportable disinfectant application.
- World American added 17 suspension parts to its heavy-duty product line.