Pressure Systems International (PSI) completed 2014 with record sales worldwide of its automatic tire inflation system for commercial vehicles. Annual sales for the company worldwide exceeded forecast by 19 percent and resulted in a 27 percent year-over-year increase.
The Meritor Automatic Tire Inflation System (MTIS) by PSI continues to be the most popular ATIS product for commercial vehicles in North America. Worldwide sales continue to break records as PSI finished 2014 marketing their tire inflation system in 44 countries exporting to China, Europe, South America, Africa and Australia.
“PSI continued to grow and expand in 2014 with the help of our partner Meritor and contributions from all our employees,” says Tim Musgrave, president and CEO. “The record number of awards handed out this year recognize those contributions.”
Steve Ottemann, vice president of operations adds, “The success we have at PSI only comes from the hard work and dedication of each and everyone here. We successfully manage our growth maintaining quality, on-time delivery and excellent customer service because of continuous improvement ideas generated and adopted throughout the company.”
During 2014 year-end celebrations, PSI says fourteen employees were recognized for their contributions with awards:
- PSI founded on four Cornerstone Coins “Attitude is Everything,” “Dare to Soar,” “Never Give Up,” and “Whatever it Takes.” Each year employees who demonstrate, in their work or in their personal lives, one or more of these principles are recognized. In 2014, six employees were honored. Additionally Dwayne Robinson received the Carl Tapp Award, which is set aside for the employee who has been able to overcome significant adversity by believing in these principles.
- Thinking Outside the Box: James Laverty was honored with this first time award
- Salesperson of the Year: Dub Shepard, SE Director of Sales and Distribution
- Mike Niemeyer and Kathy Cueller received the prestigious President’s Award
- Three employees received Excellence in Leadership awards, seven the Team Achievement awards, four Special Awards and four were recognized as Rising Stars.
- Three employees who have been with the company since its beginning received special recognition with the inaugural 20 Service Award. They were Kevin Hennig, Vice President of Technical Services; Dub Shepard, S.E. Director of Sales & Distribution and Frank Sonzala, Executive Vice President.