CIMC Intermodal Equipment has promoted several employees, recognizing the contributions they have made to the company during their tenure, and especially over the past two years. The promotions follow major enhancements to CIMC’s North American business, which include site expansions, upgraded customer programs, efficiency improvements, training and organization development, according to the company.
Promotions, which took effect Jan. 1, 2018, include:
- Don Hu has been named executive vice president/chief financial officer operations.
- Chris Ratliff has been promoted to senior vice president, production. Ratliff joined CIMC in November 2015 with a strong background in facility management and logistics. He has been responsible for CIMC-IE’s East Coast operations facility for the past two years.
- Trevor Ash has been promoted to vice president of sales and marketing. Ash came to CIMC in 2016 with more than 20 years of sales experience. He has developed a successful dealer network and has great relationships with railroad companies, marine shippers and leasing companies.
- Maria Munoz has been promoted to executive director, human resources. Munoz has been with the company for five years with responsibility for human resources and coordinating corporate events and activities.
- Missy Pinksaw has been named director, corporate marketing and Emporia office. Pinksaw joined the company in May 2015 as executive office manager of the Emporia, Va., facility and has handled administrative and HR responsibilities, as well as being responsible for promotional events, trade shows and public relations related to the East Coast facility.
- German Hernandez has been promoted to director, safety and security. Hernandez is responsible for overseeing the general health and safety policies and procedures of the organization. He has been with the company for more than 10 years, and has overseen a CIMC company record of more than 1,246 days without a lost-time accident to an employee.
- Marcos Hernandez has been promoted to manager, IT and multimedia creative optimization. He joined CIMC in 2017 and was instrumental in the development of www.cimc-ie.com. He also has brought innovation with the latest trends in marketing, communications and digital markets, uncovering the latest technology to further connections.
- Lina Maruri was promoted to administrator, sales and marketing.
- Claribel Avalos was promoted to office assistant administration corporate events.