The National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA) will offer a Trailer Sales Workshop Nov. 6-7, 2018, in Omaha, Neb., according to an announcement.
The purpose of the workshop is to educate dealership trailer sales managers about successful sales operations.
The program includes discussions on inventory and territory management and other processes that will lead to improved market share, customer retention, and profitability.
- Measuring sales department profitability
- and identifying operational gaps
- Key balance sheet measures
- Key income statement measures
- Key performance of sales performance
- and identifying process voids
- Awareness, on deal and closing
- Activities that drive improved sales performance
- Measuring deal profitability
- Improving the deal process
- Speed, accuracy, profitability
- Key steps of the sales process
- Successfully executing change
For more information and to register, CLICK HERE.