Keith Ely, managing partner of Keith Ely & Associates, announced that the firm has changed its name to KEA (pronounced “Key”) Advisors. “The KEA Advisors name represents who we are and what we do for our customers,” he says.
“We are the KEY advisor to helping a commercial dealership identify and unlock gross profit, expense and frozen capital opportunities. The new name is representative of the recognized dealership operations thought leaders and experts who comprise the KEA Advisors professional team (Kent Ely, Mark Martincic, Richard Owen, Allen Phibbs and Keith Ely),” says Ely.
KEA Advisors services and products include:
- Dealership profit discovery;
- Profit management and accountability;
- Service, parts, body shop, fixed operations, new/used truck sales or accounting profit discoveries;
- Individualized and customized dealership and departmental profit workshops; and
- Unique and individualized profit improvement interventions.
KEA Advisors has served more 350 commercial dealership, manufacturer and dealership management system customers through classroom courses or customized advisory interventions. In addition, the firm works with ATD and NTDA (teaching all courses of the ATD Academy from 1996 to present, presenting for numerous ATD and NTDA Conventions and NADA University education programs) and various state associations.