NEXIQ Technologies announced Monday the anticipated March release of an enhanced Navistar MaxxForce software application.
The software runs on the Pro-Link iQ diagnostic scan tool for heavy-duty vehicles. The application upgrade will provide ability to change customer changeable parameters and diagnostic capabilities for MaxxForce electronic engine systems in vehicles from 2007 to 2012, including Big Bore engines.
- MaxxForce DT/9/10 (2007 – 2012)
- MaxxForce 11/13 (2008 – 2012)
- MaxxForce 15 (2011 – 2012)
- MaxxForce 7 (2007 – 2012)
- MaxxForce 5 (2007 – 2009)
- KOEO (Key On Engine Off)
- KOER (Key On Engine Running)
- Aftertreatment Tests
- Injector Disable Test
- Relative Compression Test
Product sheet for the Pro-Link iQ Navistar MaxxForce software application (PN 883009) is included with this notification. Current owners of the application may purchase an upgrade (PN 883009U). Pricing for each product can be supplied by Snap-on Incorporated franchisees or NEXIQ product distributors.