Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (Feb. 8-14, 2021).
- Cummins and Isuzu Motors Limited have announced agreements for a global mid-range diesel powertrain and an advanced engineering collaboration.
- Dewalt added to its line of XTREME Subcompact Series 12V MAX* tools with two new impact wrenches in 1/2-In. (DCF901) and 3/8-In. (DCF903) sizes.
- Dorman HD Solutions added to its former dealer only heavy-duty parts catalog.
- EnerSys now offers a complete line of ODYSSEY and NorthStar PRO batteries designed to power Recreational Vehicles (RV) and their related onboard accessories.
- Lincoln Electric introduced the latest addition to the Vantage line of diesel engine driven welder/generators with the Vantage 441X.
- World American added nearly two dozen aftermarket parts to its product offering.