Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (March 29-April 4, 2021).
- BBB Industries LLC (BBB) has announced the launch of its new online shopping cart.
- Dana added new SPL 140SFX service-free u-joints for medium-duty applications to its product line.
- Kinedyne introduced its K2 Kaptive Beam decking system.
- OTC released a new special transmission jack adapter, the OTC 1797 heavy-duty clutch adapter.
- Yokohama Tire Corporation announced it will implement a price increase on all its commercial truck tires and consumer replacement tires.