Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry last week (July 12-18, 2021).
- CCC Intelligent Solutions Inc. announces plan to further enhance CCC ONE, incorporating advanced AI into its estimating application.
- Continental offers the Autodiagnos TPMS D Tool so shops and technicians can quickly service customers’ TPMS diagnostic and tire service needs.
- Dorman HD Solutions has added a number of new products to its heavy-duty product line.
- Michelin North America Inc. is launching a heavy-duty urban bus drive tire designed for harsh weather conditions.
- Milwaukee Tool announces it continues to expand its growing personal lighting offering with the introduction of a new category of sub-compact rechargeable lights.
- Shell announced jump starters, chargers and maintainers.
- Snap-on stubby ratchets give technicians access and leverage for hard-to-reach jobs that require a tool that grabs onto fasteners and delivers proper swing arc.
- Valvoline Inc. announced Valvoline All-Terrain, a new engine oil formulated for off-highway, heavy-duty diesel engines operating in severe conditions and extreme duty cycles.