Here’s a glimpse at the new products introduced to the trucking industry the week of Sept. 5-11, 2022:
- AFA Industries has announced the availability of new engine parts and kits for popular Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Navistar and Caterpillar applications.
- Harbinger announced its official launch and unveiled an electric vehicle platform for the medium-duty industry.
- Hogebuilt added mid-grade quarter fenders made of 430 stainless steel that feature the company's patented Flush Mount bracket.
- Peterbilt Motors Company announced the launch of the limited-release Model 389X.
- Wabash has introduced Wabash Acutherm, a new portfolio of solutions designed for intelligent thermal management.
- World American added new replacement flywheels for Cummins applications.