OTC released the 2495 Plastic Clip Popper to serve as a solution to a wide array of needs across the shop.
The 2495 Plastic Clip Popper works on all plastic fasteners and rivets to pry, grab, lift, squeeze, pull, collar and even cut — allowing technicians to operate seamlessly and efficiently service a multitude of vehicles. The 2495 Plastic Clip Popper can be used on nearly any style of plastic fastener, clip, clamp, retainer, grommet, plug and more, including virtually any other non-metallic fastener found on a vehicle, the company says.
The patented design offers the following features and is covered by OTC’s limited lifetime warranty:
- Specialized angled head enhances “popping” leverage, even in hard-to-reach places
- Front edge tines to lift outside edges and internal stems
- Convex bottom design affords a secure grasp even for partially recessed fasteners
- Relief design prevents accidental cutting
- The pliers feature allows lifting adjustment to a wide variety of fastener sizes
- Spring-loaded handles return to closed position effortlessly and are rubber-dipped for a comfortable grip and tool control
The 2495 Plastic Clip Popper is available now through OTC distribution partners and resellers.