Paccar Parts, Kenworth Truck Company and Peterbilt Motors Company recently held its 2022 Parts and Service Meeting in Denver.
The two-day agenda provided training, discussion and networking opportunities among Kenworth and Peterbilt dealers, Paccar Parts, Kenworth Truck Company, Peterbilt Motors Company and Paccar suppliers.
The meeting began with an awards ceremony recognizing dealer achievements and performance. Award criteria was based on maximizing UPTIME, retail sales growth, parts purchase growth, absorption, Paccar MX Engine technician staffing, participation in customer support programs and efforts to maximize customer UPTIME.
[RELATED: Inland Kenworth's new TRP store]
“These dealerships exemplify how parts and service work together to deliver an exceptional customer experience,” says Laura Bloch, Paccar vice president and Paccar Parts general manager. “They continually exceed goals by performing at the highest levels.”
Kenworth winners included:
- The Fleet Services Dealer of the Year winner was Inland Kenworth, for strong Paccar Parts Fleet Services growth and outstanding support of fleet customers.
- The Special Markets Dealer of the Year award was given to CIT Trucks. This dealer significantly grew TRP retail sales and operates two TRP stores with service.
- Papé Kenworth was recognized as the Technology Dealer of the Year for leading the use of analytics tools and growing sales through the Online Parts Counter, Paccar Parts’ eCommerce program.
- The Paccar Parts UPTIME Dealer of the Year is Kenworth of Louisiana. They were selected for this award based on their parts leadership in several key areas, including retail and TRP growth and outside sales support. Kenworth of Louisiana is a tireless advocate for Kenworth, Kenworth dealers and the heavy-duty trucking industry.
Peterbilt winners included:
- The Fleet Services Dealer of the Year winner was Rush Peterbilt Truck Center, for their outstanding support of fleet customers and participation in the Paccar Parts Fleet Services program.
- The Special Markets Dealer of the Year award was given to Golden State Peterbilt. This dealer is active in the bus and public sector market and has significantly grown their TRP parts purchases.
- Jackson Group Peterbilt was recognized as the Technology Dealer of the Year for their use of several key Paccar Parts technology applications including MDI and Paccar Parts eCommerce program, the Online Parts Counter.
- The final award was given to Peterbilt of Atlanta for the Paccar Parts UPTIME Dealer of the Year award. This award recognized a dealer whose commitment to delivering service and parts programs has resulted in delivering industry-leading UPTIME to their customers.
During the event, dealers also attended parts and service training sessions on subjects such as electric vehicle opportunities, expanding service with mobile trucks, customer analytics, recruitment best practices and the next generation of customers. Dealers also participated in interactive workshop discussions and attended the UPTIME expo trade fair, where over 80 supplier exhibitors displayed their products and offered interactive demonstrations.
“Our time together was a valuable opportunity to discuss new ways for Kenworth dealers to develop strategies to grow our business and enhance the customer experience,” says Brad Johnson, Paccar Parts National Sales Manager – Kenworth.
“This meeting was a unique opportunity for collaboration between Paccar Parts and Peterbilt,” adds Danny Landholm, Paccar Parts National Sales Manager – Peterbilt. “We were able to work together to develop strategies to grow our business and bring the customer experience to new heights.”