The following employment changes were announced to the trucking industry the week of Dec. 6, 2021:
- Epika Fleet Services has promoted Jason Evans from vice president of operations to chief operating officer, effective Jan. 1, 2022. Epika’s co-founder and current COO Mark Clark will remain executive vice president and a board member.
- Fleet Complete announced Frank Friesacher as the new chief product officer.
- Jasper Engines & Transmissions has named Matt Weinzapfel executive vice president of manufacturing and chief operating officer.
- Phillips Industries has hired Joseph Felicelli to fill the new role of director of product strategy.
- National Truck Protection/Premium 2000 has hired Jenny Scholl as senior marketing manager.