The University of the Aftermarket, an operating unit of Northwood University, is offering aftermarket professionals nine online courses that will begin on either May 18 or June 29, 2015.
The courses enable industry professionals to earn continuing education units (CEUs) that can be applied toward their AAP (Automotive Aftermarket Professional) or MAAP (Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional) designation, the school says.
Registration is now open for the courses below through May 10, 2015. The University says prospective students are encouraged to register early to secure spots in the classes of their choice.
- ADV 1100 – Principles of Advertising
- MGT 2300 – Principles of Management
- MGT 3500 – Operations Management
- MGT 4030 – International Management
- MGT 4250 – Organizational Behavior
- MGT 4800 – Strategic Planning
- MKT 2010 – Principles of Selling
- MKT 2080 – Principles of Marketing
- MKT 3100 – International Marketing
Each course is $600 and is approved for 3.0 CEU’s.
For detailed course descriptions and to register, please visit the “Course Calendar” page at www.universityoftheaftermarket.com, or call 1-800-551-2882.