Decisiv has announced it will hold a free webinar titled “Fleet Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Analysis: The Rest Cost of Poor Service and Maintenance” later this month.
Set for 2 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Sept. 24, 2014, Decisiv says the 60-miunute webinar will educate attendees on the how to improve maintenance practices and therefore their bottom line.
Michael Riemer, vice president, products and channel marketing at Decisiv, will moderate the live panel discussion. Decisiv says presenters will include Marc Thibeau, senior vice president of sales, fleet management solutions at Ryder and Nandini Tare, automotive and transportation industry analyst at Frost & Sullivan.
“For most companies, maintenance is the third-most expensive aspect of operating a fleet, after fuel and asset acquisition,” Riemer says. “Analyzing a broad set of metrics reveals your total cost of ownership (TCO) and the real enterprise-wide cost of maintenance and repair processes.
“This informative live discussion will provide valuable insights into how maintenance costs affect every area of a fleet, whether in hard dollars, soft costs or operational impacts, and how to use TCO analysis to improve fleet efficiency and profitability.”
Decisiv says attendees also will learn how to:
- Use the right fleet metrics to measure service and repair success
- Identify silent profit-killers, from financial controls to rentals and safety stock
- Incorporate CSA scores into maintenance metrics
- Measure how current processes impact an entire company
- Reduce Days Out of Service and improve asset utilization
- Turn quality data into real-time event visibility
- Apply best practices and tactics for using fleet TCO analysis to improve efficiency and profitability
To register for the webinar, please CLICK HERE.