Eleven companies were recently recognized with the MVP status from NTEA, The Association for the Work Truck Industry.
[RELATED: Registration open for NTEA upfitting summit]
The Member Verification Program (MVP) status means that these businesses have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations. Earning or renewing their MVP status are:
- Wagner Truck Equipment, Saltsburg, Pennsylvania.
- Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment, Schenectady, New York.
- Douglass Truck Bodies, Bakersfield, California.
- Harbor Truck Bodies, Brea, California.
- KC Truck Systems, Kansas City, Missouri.
- KE Rose Co., Huber Heights, Ohio.
- Metropolitan Truck Center Inc., Stoughton, Massachusetts.
- Northland Equipment Co. Inc., Janesville, Wisconsin.
- Push-N-Pull, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Reading Truck, West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Reading Truck, Louisville, Kentucky.
NTEA distributor and manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at no charge. Companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. Renewal requires companies to again document compliance, ensuring an ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.